Thursday, August 12, 2010

Senator Reverend Ruben Diaz to Gerson Borrero: Please Get Help.

   New York State Senator Reverend Ruben Diaz issued the following statement about El Diario la Prensa journalist, Gerson Borrero: 
   "Friends and constituents have approached me today to ask if Gerson Borrero suffers from delirium tremors or just extreme psychosis?
These remarks have come on the heels of last night's performance by Gerson Borrero on NY1's Road to City Hall when he and Curtis Sliwa discussed my unification rally in Staten Island.
Apparently Gerson Borrero's outburst is causing great concern in our community.
At first I brushed off his diatribe against me as being shameful and ridiculous. Then, after thinking about it a little more, I also became concerned.
He clearly could not control himself during last night's interview as he raged and ranted and accused me of being Lucifer.  This is not the first time that Gerson Borrero has one of these outbursts on television.  I recall an interview he gave with Andrew Kirtzman on NY1 when Gerson Borrero was cursing and got up while the camera were rolling and walked off the set. It seems that  he gets fired from every job he gets - including jobs with Radio WADO and with Angelo Falcon's Puerto Rican Public Policy.  Gerson Borrero gets fired because he cannot control himself, and I have to agree that his hostility and unprofessional behavior border on being dangerous.
While his outbursts against me did offend me personally, I need for Gerson Borrero to know that I do forgive him and that I join the ranks of those New Yorkers who urge him to seek professional help immediately."

Ed. note.  You can go to  ny1.com to see the political rundown in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment