Friday, March 7, 2014

Upcoming events in the 87th A.D.







sample-image

As the winter starts to wind down I want to let you know about a few events that will be coming up in the district this month.

The first is on about making homes energy efficient, and will take place on Wednesday, March 12.  This program will be especially useful for anyone who owns a multifamily building but all are welcome.  The discussion will focus around how to retrofit your building so that you and your residents can save money and live more sustainably, comfortably, and efficiently.  The event will occur at Masjid al Iman, 2008 Westchester Ave. Bronx NY, from 4pm-7pm.

The second event will take place right outside my office on Thursday, March 20.  We will be having free mammography screenings for uninsured and under insured females 40 and over.  This event will take place from 9:30am-3:30pm, but appointments are recommended so please call my office to reserve your spot.
If you would like more information on either of these events, or any other issue, please feel free to call my office at (718)-931-2620.  

You can also stop by Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm or Saturdays from 11am-2pm.  
Our office is located at 1973 Westchester Ave. Bronx NY.
We hope to see you at one of these events.

If there are any issues that you find particularly important, I'd love to hear from you.  It's important for me to know what you want me to be working on in Albany.  My email is sepulvedal@assembly.state.ny.us

Your Assemblyman,
Luis R. Sepulveda

No comments:

Post a Comment