Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Candice Giove Responds to Attack By Oliver Koppell at 34th State Senate Debate


  At the 34th State Senate debate last night on the Bronxtalk television show candidate Oliver Koppell commented about Senator Jeff Klein's campaign spokesperson Ms. Candice Giove's previous work experience. 
Here is Ms. Giove's reply --

  "It's sad that Oliver Koppell's Women's Agenda includes putting down career choices of successful media professionals like myself. While it's true that I was one of five reporters who worked on an article about Sen. Klein, I have come to know the senator as a hardworking Democrat, who truly cares about each and every one of his constituents. I cannot say the same about Oliver Koppell, who I also covered as a reporter, and who has consistently insulted the intelligence of the people of New York. During Mr. Koppell's nasty campaign, I have also been the recipient of vicious emails from his wife, Lorraine Coyle Koppell, in an attempt to intimidate me from doing a job that I believe in.Shame on the Koppells."



No comments:

Post a Comment