Saturday, March 7, 2015

Finally - Mr. Chairman, Bronx Democratic County Organization




 





























  
  I wrote in a February 1, 2015 st blog posting When Carl Heastie announced he was stepping down that there were only two possible candidates to fill his county leader position.  Two weeks later in my Bronx News political column '100 PERCENT' it was narrowed down to the next county leader, and just why. That is the reason that I have not been in a rush to tell you who the new Bronx Democratic County Leader was, because I already told you weeks ago. 

  My congratulations once again to the new Bronx Democratic County Leader Assemblyman Marcos Crespo. I know that Assemblyman Crespo will step up into the position of Bronx Democratic County Leader just as he did when he stepped up into the role of the new 85th assemblyman in 2009 when his predecessor 85th A.D. Assemblyman Ruben Diaz Jr. was elected Bronx Borough President. 

  I have already spoken to Bronx Democratic County Leader Crespo, and said that I will be watching him like I have past county leaders. I offered some advice to Marcos, and told him that he is now going to be the new target of certain people including those who have been trying to go after his predecessor, now Speaker Carl Heastie.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. So Assemblyman Jeffrey Dinowitz was beaten out for chairman of the Bronx Democratic County Committee by a largely unknown political baby named Marcos A. Crespo.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the average Bronxite has no idea who either of them is.

100PercentBronx said...

These two comments have come from someone who obviously knows the political system, and does not like Assemblyman Jeffrey Dinowitz.
I also know just whom the writer is so there is no reason to put your comments up under the anonymous title, just use your real name so you can get credit for it.

Post a Comment