Thursday, April 14, 2016

Ischia Bravo for Assembly


Join Us on Thursday, April 21, 2016

















Dear Friend,
I was born and raised in this district and now am raising 
my two children here. I have seen the good, the bad, and 
the ugly. I joined this race because what our community 
needs is new leadership; the kind of leadership that 
understands the issues we face and will fight them head 
on. Whether it's enacting new measures to keep our 
streets safe, finding innovative ways to create good paying 
jobs, improving access to quality education and 
after-school programs, or protecting and building more 
affordable housing---- what our community needs is an 
Assembly member who will roll up their sleeves and put 
forth real solutions for these very real, everyday problems. 


I am working hard every day to fight for progressive values 
and help change the face of Albany so that working 
families actually feel the positive impact of good 
government policies. 


Thank you for your trust and faith in me,
Ischia



No comments:

Post a Comment